Liaison: Mrs. Suzanne Houmiel
393-4951 Ext. 1101
- Please send a note to Mrs. Houmiel in the Elementary Office if the student is going to ride on another bus or is not riding the bus home.
- Make sure that permission for field trips are received by the teacher before the day of the trip.
- If your son or daughter is riding with another student in an automobile, we must have a permission slip in the office.
- All student drivers must register their vehicle with Mrs. Barney in the high school office.
- For your child's safety and others, please do not let your child bring toys or radios on the bus.
- It is in violation of the New York State Education Law for students to eat or drink on buses.
- Students are not to cross the road to approach the bus until given the "thumbs up" signal.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated on any buses. Violators will be punished. Please obey your bus driver.
- Students transported to Ogdensburg and Heuvelton are reminded when we are closed, we do not transport to other schools.