Board of Education
BOARD OF EDUCATION GOALS
- Continue to keep students our first priority by providing innovative academic programs, technology, and extracurricular activities, as fiscally feasible.
- Encourage the physical and mental well-being of students and staff.
- Continuous review and revision of current policies and identify new policies as needed.
- Utilizing, in a fiscally sound manner, available district resources for the benefit of students, staff, and taxpayers.
- Enhancing collaboration and communication among staff, families, and community.
BOARD OF EDUCATION
Andrea Randle, President
Becky Buckingham, Vice President
Patrick J. Farrand, Superintendent of Schools
Wendy White, Business Manager
Lauren Morley, 5-12 Principal
Staci Vaughn, CSE/CPSE Chairperson/UPK-4 Principal
2019-20 MEETING SCHEDULE
The third Thursday of each month will be established as the regular meeting date of the Board of Education, with meetings to begin at 6:30 p.m. Exceptions are noted.
*Monday, July 1, 2019 – Annual Reorganizational Meeting/Regular Meeting
*Thursday, August 15, 2019 - Meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Thursday, November 21, 2019
*Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Thursday, January 16, 2020
*Thursday, February 13, 2020
Thursday, March 19, 2020
*Monday, April 20, 2020 – Vote for BOCES Administrative Budget and Board Member and Regular Meeting
*Thursday, May 7, 2020 – Budget Hearing followed by Regular Meeting
Thursday, June 18, 2020
NYSSBA School Board Member Experience
Click the icon below to access resources from the New York State School Boards Association.
Are you seeking a position that offers the opportunity to advance public education,
establishes you as a leader in your community, and provides immense personal satisfaction?
Consider school board service.